CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS
The CLASSIC set offers a single eyelash extension to a single natural lash. A variety of lengths, thicknesses and curls will be used to offer the most flattering lashes to your unique eye shape.
Anywhere from 150+ lashes per eye are applied, although we never count lashes as we want you to leave with a full set every time. Whether you are desiring to enhance what you’ve already got or to give your eyes the “oomph” they’re longing for, a CLASSIC set is a great look for those who are tired of putting on mascara and just want to wake up and go! Think of this set as the most perfect lengthening and volumizing mascara and lash curler all in one!
MIX (HYBRID) LASH EXTENSIONS
VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS
A VOLUME set is the most popular eyelash extension service industry wide. VOLUME eyelash extensions are anywhere from 2-6 very light and thin extensions applied to a single natural lash in the shape of a fan, thus resulting in 100-600 lashes per eye!
Each fan is handmade during the appointment, thus why it takes longer than a Classic set. This method can be lighter on the natural lash than a single Classic extension and is great for those who have weak, brittle or damaged natural lashes as we can customize the weight and number of extensions to be healthiest for your natural lash. This set is also ideal for those who have great natural lashes but are used to wearing a lot of eye makeup or strip lashes as the more natural lashes you have, the bolder the look can be.
MEGA VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS
Looking for extreme fullness and a dense lash line? Look no further- Mega Volumes are calling your name. This is the most dramatic form of lashing. This technique is done with ultra fine 0.03-0.05 mm lashes in 8D-15D fans for the darkest lash line and extreme fullness. This application is done with a special technique designed to ensure that each volume fan is perfectly balanced for the health of the natural lash to give you maximum density.
Extended fills are for existing and transfer clients. Extended fills offer an additional 20 minutes to regular fills to accommodate excessive shedding or matching existing work for transfer clients.
EXTENDED FILL $90
1 - 1.5 HOURS
Do your lashes need a little extra love this visit? This is for client returning over 3 weeks since last fill/set OR client returning with less than 50% of extensions remaining.
*Please note* any client coming past 4 weeks or less than 25% of extensions remaining will be charged for full set.)
NEW CLIENT TRANSFER FILL $90
1 - 1.5 HOURS
New to Lash Dolls?! Welcome!!! This is for a new client coming from another lash artist with at least 50% of lash extensions remaining. Anything less than 50%- please book a full set so we have enough time to get you as full as possible!
Go from a full or partial set back to your natural lashes. We will apply a professional grade remover onto your natural lashes and wipe them away without doing any damage to your natural lashes!
INFO & FAQ'S
Avoid any oil around your eyes 24-48 hrs prior to lash application. This includes oil-based makeup remover, eye-creams and sunscreen.
Please arrive with clean makeup-free eyes. Mascara residue and oils need to be removed completely with a non-oil based makeup remover and oil-free mild cleanser. If your lashes are not clean we cannot ensure the extensions will last as makeup residue and oil on your lashes will not allow the adhesive to fully bond to the lash.
Avoid any type of caffeine before your appointment if your eyes tend to flutter. Your health and safety is top priority, fluttering eyes may require you to re-schedule your appointment for another day.
Shower/wash hair before your appointment. It is recommended that you shower and wash your hair before your appointment. Your new lashes will not be able to get wet for at least 24 hours after application. This includes steam from the bathtub, rinsing off in the shower, working out and standing over boiling water (steam).
Be sure to give a 24 hour notice of a cancellation or reschedule. Clients who cancel or reschedule an appointment with less than a 24hrs notice will be charged the full amount of the services requested.
- Do not wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after your application. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure.
- Do not use mascara on your eyelashes. Mascara is oil based and will break down the bond of the glue causing the extensions to detach prematurely.
- Use an oil free lash wash (like the one we sell in studio) to clean your lashes to prevent bacteria from building up EVERY NIGHT.
- Do not use cleansers, makeup removers, moisturizers, or eye creams that contain oil or glycols on or around your eyes, as these will compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your eyelashes.
- Do not rub your eyes, instead you should get used to patting your eyes gently which is in fact much better for the eyelashes and the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- If you are a crazy face sleeper, we recommend getting a silk pillowcase or a lash mask.
- Never pull your eyelash extension off as it will pull out your natural eyelash. If you want them removed contact us for our professional eyelash removal service.
- Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelashes.
- Brush lashes 1-2 per day, not when wet.
- Avoid touching your lashes as much as possible. If you need to adjust them at all, it should be with a lash wand only.
- Book your next lash fill at 2-3 week intervals in order to maintain the full and finished lash extension look.
- MOST OF AL ENJOY YOUR LASHES!
You should always pre-book your next appointment for two-three weeks from your previous appointment.
Please arrive to the appointment with no makeup or cream on your face. You may want to shower before as well because you cannot get your new eyelash extensions wet for 24 hours after the application.
Yes! You just want to ensure anything going on or around your eyes is oil free. This is because oils break down the bond of the adhesive and will cause poor retention.
45 min-1 HOUR | $65
A lash lift is the safe and easy way to temporarily curl or straighten lashes. We use the best product to date- Elleebana Lash Lift- which offers an ultra-hydrating keratin treatment option that you will love! Lash lifts and tints are a fantastic option for everyone who is interested in dark, luscious, and beautifully curled lashes with low-maintenance and minimal commitment.
30 MIN | $25
Top off your lash lift with a tint! Tinting your lashes will give the appearance that you are wearing mascara. You can tint your lashes and/or brows dark brown, black, natural brown, or blueish black.